The International Conference on Big Data Analytics for Cyber-Physical System in Smart City (ICBDCPS 2022)
ICBDCPS2022 致力于解决数据和信息物理系统、智慧城市等领域的挑战，从而为相关领域感兴趣的研究人员提供一个统一的观点。会议在理论和实践方面寻找对智慧城市和信息物理系统的重大贡献。 2022年智慧城市网络物理系统大数据分析国际会议（ICBDCPS2022）。会议将于 2022 年 11 月 27日在中国上海举行。ICBDCPS2022 的主要目的是展示与信息物理系统主题的数据处理技术和应用相关的科学家的最新研究和成果。本次会议为代表们提供了面对面交流新想法、建立商业或研究关系以及为未来合作寻找全球合作伙伴的机会。我们希望会议成果能够对这些最新科学领域的知识做出重大贡献。
ICBDCPS 2022 is dedicated to address the challenges in the areas of data and Cyber-Physical System, smart city, thereby presenting a consolidated view to the interested researchers in the related fields. The conference looks for significant contributions on smart city and Cyber-Physical System in theoretical and practical aspects. The Conference will be held in Shanghai, China during Nov 27, 2022. The main objective of ICBDCPS 2022 is to present the latest research and results of scientists related to Data Processing Techniques and Applications for Cyber-Physical Systems topics. This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas face-to-face, to establish business or research relations as well as to find global partners for future collaborations. We hope that the conference results will lead to significant contributions to the knowledge in these up-to-date scientific fields.
所有提交的论文都将经过同行评审，所有被接受的论文将发表在BDCPS2022会议论文集中，预计将被 Spr*收录并被EI Compendex等索引。
Topics of Interest for Submission Include, but are not Limited to:
• Novel machine learning and big data analytics methods for smart city
• Big data analytics/machine learning/deep learning for smart city
• Data mining and statistical modelling for smart city
• Machine learning and big data analytics architectures for smart city
• Machine learning based security detecting protocols
• Machine learning experiments, test-beds and prototyping systems for smart city
• Analytics and machine learning applications to smart city
• Data based metrics and risk assessment approaches for smart city
• Data confidentiality and privacy in smart city
• Authentication and access control for data usage in smart city
• Data-driven co-design of communication, computing and control for smart city
• Big data analytics/machine learning/deep learning edge/fog security
• Emerging standards for smart city
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.
Oral Presentation Instruction
1. Timing: A maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file (PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
Poster Presentation Instruction
1. Maximum poster size is 0.8 meter wide by 1 meter high.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.