2nd International Conference on Mobile Networks and Wireless Communications (ICMNWC-2022)
SSIT, Tumkur, India. 3-4th December, 2022
第二届移动网络和无线通信国际会议（ICMNWC-2022）旨在为前沿进化和具有挑战性领域的研究人员、院士、科学家、工业从业者、工程师和学者提供一个通用平台。 首要目标是为知识分子创造一个网络平台，交流他们的想法和发现，以促进技术发展，造福社会。 预计它将把全球研究人员社区聚集在一起，进行知识共享、创新和技术成就。 邀请作者通过提交描述会议范围内重大进展的研究成果、项目、实验工作和工业经验的文章为会议做出贡献。
The proceedings of ICMNWC-2022 will be published and indexed by EI, All papers submitted to this conference will be peer reviewed by at least two members of the International Program Committee (IPC) and related technical committees. Acceptance will be based primarily on originality, significance, technical soundness, presentation, and references. The conference chair makes the final decision on the acceptance or rejection of the paper. 本次会议系列出版后，将提交Ei compendex索引收录！
802.16 & WiMAX
Antenna Design (Lower band / Higher Band)
Bio Medical Engineering
Control and Power systems
Design of controllers using electrical circuits
Digital signal processors and microcontrollers
Electricity, Electronics, Electromagnetism
Image and Video Processing
Instrumentation, and microelectronics
Modeling of dynamic systems
Power Electronics and Engineering
Rich Communication Service
Telecommunications & Radio-frequency engineering
Wireless Senor Networks
1. Timing: A maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file (PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
Poster Presentation Instruction
1. Maximum poster size is 0.8 meter wide by 1 meter high.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.