2022 The 4th International Conference on Cyber Security Intelligence and Analytics (ICCSIA2022)
2022 第四届网络安全信息与分析国际会议（ICCSIA2022）将于2022年3月18-19日在中国上海举行。 ICCSIA2022 是一个国际会议，致力于促进网络安全跨学科议程中新的理论和应用研究进展，特别关注信息和分析以及打击网络犯罪。网络安全专家，包括数据分析、事件响应和数字取证方面的专家，需要能够在近乎实时的条件下快速检测、分析和防御各种网络威胁。例如，当从不同的安全监控解决方案收集或生成大量数据时，需要智能和下一代大数据分析技术来挖掘、解释和提取这些（大）数据的知识。网络信息和分析是增长最快的跨学科研究领域之一，汇集了来自不同领域的研究人员，如数字取证、政治和安全研究、犯罪学、网络安全、大数据分析、机器学习等，以检测、遏制和缓解先进的持续威胁和打击有组织的网络犯罪。
Submitted papers will be reviewed by Technical Program Committee and sub-reviewers. All accepted papers of ICCSIA2022 will be collected in the conference proceedings, which is indexed by Ei Compendex.
提交出版时间：2022 年 1 月 28 日
报名截止日期：2022 年 1 月 24 日
2022 The 4th International Conference on Cyber Security Intelligence and Analytics (ICCSIA2022) is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Mechanical, Automation and Computer Engineering. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world. Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
• Detection and analysis of advanced threat actors tactics, techniques and procedures
• Analytical techniques for detection and analysis of cyber threats
• Application of machine learning tools and techniques in cyber threat intelligence
• Theories and models for detection and analysis of advanced persistent threats
• Automated and smart tools for collection, preservation and analysis of digital evidences
• Threat intelligence techniques for constructing, detecting, and reacting to advanced intrusion campaigns
• Applying machines learning tools and techniques for malware analysis and fighting against cyber crimes
• Intelligent forensics tools, techniques and procedures for cloud, mobile and data-centre forensics
• Intelligent analysis of different types of data collected from different layers of network security solutions
• Threat intelligence in cyber security domain utilizing big data solutions such as Hadoop
• Intelligent methods to manage, share, and receive logs and data relevant to variety of adversary groups
• Interpretation of cyber threat and forensic data utilizing intelligent data analysis techniques
• Infer intelligence of existing cyber security data generated by different monitoring and defense solutions
• Automated and intelligent methods for adversary profiling
• Automated integration of analysed data within incident response and cyber forensics capabilities
• Machine and deep learning techniques in cyber security
• Cyber security education, including raising of cyber awareness and cyber hygiene practices in organizations
Authors should submit papers reporting original work that are currently not under review or published elsewhere. Accepted full papers will be published in the conference proceedings. Long papers cannot exceed 10 pages and short papers cannot exceed 6 pages in length. Both short paper and regular paper are invited for presentation.
ICCSIA2022 will employ double blind reviewing process, every research paper submitted to ICCSIA2022 will undergo a "double blind" reviewing process: the PC members and referees who review the paper will not know the identity of the authors.To ensure anonymity of authorship, authors must prepare their manuscript as follows:
1. Author’s names and affiliations must not appear on the title page or elsewhere in the paper.
2. Funding sources must not be acknowledged on the title page or elsewhere in the paper.
3. Research group members, or other colleagues or collaborators, must not be acknowledged anywhere in the paper.
4. Source file naming must also be done with care, to avoid identifying the author’s names in the paper’s associated metadata. For example, if your name is Jane Smith and you submit a PDF file generated from a .dvi file called Jane- Smith.dvi, your authorship could be inferred by looking into the PDF file.
5. It is the responsibility of authors to do their very best to preserve anonymity. Papers that do not follow the guidelines here, or otherwise potentially reveal the identity of the authors, are subject to immediate rejection. Because of the double blind review policy, the submission of an extended version of a short paper which has published elsewhere is strongly discouraged in ICCSIA2022.
Any submitted paper violating the length, file type, or formatting requirements will be rejected without review. For any problems with the submission system, please contact the PC co-chairs directly.
For your convenience, we have summarized in the "Author Guidelines" document how a proceedings paper should be structured, how elements (headings, figures, references) should be formatted using our predefined styles, etc. We also give some insight on how your paper will be typeset at Springer. The PDF of the Authors Guidelines can be downloaded here or as part of the zip files containing the complete sets of instructions and templates for the different text preparation systems.
Retrieving Screenshots From Previous Sessions
Conference in February 2019, retrieved in May
Meeting in February 2020, retrieved in June
Meeting in March 2021, retrieved in June
Dear author, welcome to visit the official website of the 2022 The 4th International Conference on Cyber Security Intelligence and Analytics (ICCSIA2022). Here we will show you how to complete the registration of the submitted articles.
When to register?
First, you should post the article to the official email address specified by the conference group, and the conference group will review the article. Please complete the registration of the article and personal information within three days after receiving the notice of the acceptance of the conference group.
The (ICCSIA2022) registration fee can be paid in US dollars or RMB. The registration fee is mainly used for conference reception, data preparation and printing of various publications.