2021 International Conference on Building Technology and Computer Science
August 27-29, 2021, Nanjing, China
BTCS 2021 EI会议简介：
2021年建筑技术和计算机科学国际EI会议(BTCS2021)将于2021年8月27日至29日在中国南京举行，会议围绕 “建筑技术” 和 “计算机科学” 等领域的最新研究进行交流。 搭建一个国际合作与交流的平台。面向建筑技术和计算机科学应用领域的专家，学者和企业经理，以分享研究成果，讨论存在的问题，挑战并探索尖端技术的发展。
BTCS 2021 EI会议提交：
提交给BTCS 2021的所有EI论文都必须用英文撰写，并应根据其原创性，技术或研究内容，正确性，与会议的相关性，贡献和可读性进行评估。 提交论文的全文将根据技术价值，兴趣，适用性以及它们是否适合于一个连贯而平衡的技术项目来选择。文章格式：【格式 2020】论文.doc
The proceedings of btcs2021 will be published and indexed by EI, All papers submitted to this conference will be peer reviewed by at least two members of the International Program Committee (IPC) and related technical committees. Acceptance will be based primarily on originality, significance, technical soundness, presentation, and references. The conference chair makes the final decision on the acceptance or rejection of the paper.
BTCS 2021 EI会议，重要日期：
BTCS 2021 EI会议，往届EI检索案例（图片可点击放大）
BTCS 2021 EI会议，征稿主题：
1. Requests for Submissions
English is the official language of the conference, the paper should be written and presented only in English.
B. Presentation & Publication (Full paper)
Full paper is requested, if you are also considering publishing your paper.
C. Oral Presentation Only (Abstract)
If you just want to make an oral presentation during (BTCS2021) without paper publication, then you can only submit an abstract.
D. Academic Ethics
Articles submitted to the conference should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1) Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2) Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3) Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4) Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist".
2. Formatting & Paper Length Limit
Please follow the instructions of the Template when editing paper.
Template Download (【格式 2020】论文.doc)
For accepted papers, one registration covers 6 pages including tables, figures and references, and additional pages will be charged at 300RMB(50 USD)/Page.
3. Submission Method
Please submit your papers to official email.
2021 International Conference on Building Technology and Computer Science will be held in Nanjing, China, from 27th to 29th August 2021.
Note: The conference may be held 1-2 days ahead of the schedule or postponed 1-2 days according to the actual situation.
AUG. 27, 2021
Oral Presentation Instruction
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
Poster Presentation Instruction
1. Maximum poster size is 0.8 meter wide by 1 meter high.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.